- Users can also enhance JS Files by uploading the files.
- Beautify JS Online works well on Windows, MAC, Linux, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari.
- Enter Indentation with tabs or space. You can choose space and how many spaces you want to use for indentation.
- Choose Warp Lines characters that wrap after 40/70/80 characters or more. Do not wrap to prevent automatic wrapping.
In essence, you could split it into two distinct components.
Source code is the program behind any website. When a programmer is responsible for code, its primary focus is to write simple, readable code and provide the structure for navigational purposes in the future. This is why it includes brake lines, commas, spaces, and comments in this regard.
The formatting of the code will help you.
- Simple to convey your intention your message to readers.
- It is simple to understand the code.
- Fast readability and provides the structure of navigation for future use.
However, line breaks, commas, comments, and spaces are considered extra components to browsers, search engines, and computer systems. They remove the space from your code files and make them larger while, in turn, the browsers, search engines, and computers have to interpret these extra elements every time they scan the file. This increases the time to load.
The increased speed of the time it takes to load a web page affects user experience and leads to a decline in the SEO rank.
Making minified code look cleaner or not indented code helps developers comprehend, read, and understand it. It can also make it easier for developers to read the other developer's code.
See below for a quick example:
Verify that the input line of code has been formatted with multiple lines and proper indentation. This allows it to be simple to understand and debug for developers. Additionally, the output formatted will include syntax highlights.